1. ORDER - Contact your favourite Westpoint retailers from the list below to place your order directly and pay, either by phone, email or online.
2. PICK UP TIME - If possible, let the store know your estimated pick up time to avoid waiting and ensure any food is as fresh as possible. Please ensure to bring your photo ID when picking up your order.3. COLLECTION - Once you've placed your order, it's time to make your way to Westpoint and drive through our pick up zone. Enter Westpoint via the Level 4, ramp off Alpha Street. Follow the Order & Collect signs and go straight ahead at the top of the ramp. Turn left and follow the signs to the pick up zone located on the left of the carpark. Once you've arrived, a friendly member of our Order & Collect team will ask for your name and order details, and hand over your order. You don't even have to leave your car!
When can I order?
You can place your order directly with participating stores, any time during trading hours for phone orders or any time for most online orders.
If you are ordering food, it is recommended to include your estimated pick up time with your order.
Orders can be picked up from 10am to 4pm, seven days a week, starting Monday 1 June.
Where do I collect my order?
Enter Westpoint via the Level 4, ramp off Alpha Street. Follow the Order & Collect signs and go straight ahead at the top of the ramp. Turn left and follow the signs to the pick up zone located on the left of the Taxi Rank.
Best and Less
Phone: 9621 4990
Customer calls and places a "Westpoint Order & Collect" pickup.
App: Download the Boost Juice app and place order. https://www.boostjuice.com.au/download-boost-app/
Email: [email protected]
Please order, pay, add your mobile number on the order. Mention that you wish to use "Westpoint Order & Collect pickup". Once you placed your order, send an email to confirm your order name and car registration number.
Phone: 9622 7158 Customer calls and places a "Westpoint Order & Collect" pickup.
Large - $70 Small - $50 Both boxes include eggs and Lebanese bread Phone: 0493 299 099
-All staff will be wearing gloves or using hand sanitiser between dropping off orders.
- Order & Collect service areas will be sanitised regularly.
- No cash will be exchanged by hand. Customers must pre-pay directly with the stores prior to collecting their orders.
- If you order from multiple stores, your orders may be separated, so please advise our friendly staff how many orders you placed and the specific order number.
- We ask that customers remain in their car to collect their orders (customers can get out to open the boot if required). Please wait for a staff member to visit you in your car.
- As soon as customers have received their orders, we ask that you leave the parking area to make the service as efficient as possible for all.- If you have any queries regarding your order, please contact the relevant retailer directly.