As part of the NSW Government’s recovery roadmap, from Wednesday 1 July our customers will be able to:
Dine in the Food Court
Food Courts are now open, subject to the one person per four square metres social distancing rule. Our restaurants, cafes, and food courts continue to offer takeaway, pick-up, and home-delivery options. Further information on delivery and takeaway options is available here.
Enjoy Gyms and Fitness Studios
Fitness, gymnasiums, pilates, yoga and dance studios have started to reopen. A maximum of 20 people are allowed per class, with venues subject to the one person per 4 square metres social distancing rule.
See a movie
Cinemas can now reopen while adhering to the one person per four square metres social distancing rule. Groups or individuals in movie theatres should be separated by one to two seats, to maintain physical distance.
In accordance with Government directives, kids’ play areas at Westpoint remain temporarily closed.
As an essential service provider, Westpoint remains open and trading, with significantly enhanced measures in place to stop the spread of the virus within our centre. We will continue to provide updates on store changes in real time. A full list of store updates is available here.
Keeping you safe as we navigate coronavirus together
We continue to work in close collaboration with our retailers to ensure that we are all doing our part to keep our shared environments clean and safe, while keeping our team members up to date with new information and advice from the relevant authorities.
We are closely monitoring public health updates and are prepared to act quickly should advice change. It goes without saying that our community’s health and wellbeing comes first, and we have therefore implemented the below processes at Westpoint.
• Strengthened our already stringent cleaning processes by placing a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
• Hand sanitiser stations have been placed at key points throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances and Customer Service Desk for our entire community to access.
• Australian Government issued information posters have been placed in our bathrooms, which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19. We have also rolled out public hygiene advertisements across the centre to reinforce preventative measures that each of us should adopt.
While we understand that the re-introduction of in-centre experiences that have been greatly missed by our community is something to be excited about, we ask you to continue to play your part to keep our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the centre for your convenience
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell
- Please click here for more details regarding what you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus when visiting our centre.
We ask for your support in making sure Westpoint continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Westpoint.